Welcome to the Library Media Center
Library Media Specialist
Library Media Specialists have a central role in the development of information literacy and the integration of library media materials and technology into the curriculum as it meets the needs of each academic area.
Curriculum will be enriched through the integration of library media materials and technology. With our expanded knowledge base and technology integrated curriculum, we will be prepared to embrace the changing classroom that awaits us.
- creating literate citizens with 21st century skills,
- facilitating effective application of technology to learning and information access,
- creating information literacy among students and staff, and
- integrating and linking information technology across the curriculum by providing a welcoming, accessible, student centered library media center.
The Library's 5 R's
- Respect for self
- Respect for others
- Respect for environment
- Respect for learning
- Responsibility for your own actions