Attention Sophomores and Juniors: are you right for the Wrighting Center? Take this little quiz to find out:
- Do you like to write?
- Are you a fairly strong writer?
- Would you like to become an even stronger one?
- Are you interested in pursuing a career that requires strong writing skills or teaching?
- Would you like to help your fellow Mustangs become strong writers as well?
If you answered yes to each of the above questions, then you should consider becoming a writing consultant on next year's Wrighting Center Staff!
Students interested in becoming a writing consultant should see Mrs. Floros, in room 108, for more information. You can pick up an application there and ask any questions you may have about the Wrighting Center.
- Fill out an application
- Once you are accepted, attend summer training in August
- Work 2 shifts a week in the center once we open in September